Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Before you were here…

Taylor,

I wanted to write down everything that you do for the next year each week.  I know that you will change so much, and I want to try to remember everything!  You are so loved already and I can’t wait to learn your little personality when you arrive.  I do want to remember a couple of things before you come and the things we already love.

We love…

  • How you wake up every morning at 2 o’clock to let me know you are there, hopefully it won’t be like that when you are born. ;)REBECCA_25
  • How your daddy talks to you and sings the Gator fight song.  I don’t think you are going to have much of a choice of what team to root for.
  • How whenever I am feeling a little down, all I have to do is think of being a mom and it perks me right up.
  • Hearing your heartbeat nice and strong!
    REBECCA_20
  • Seeing your first pictures in my belly. Oh how cute you are already!

We can’t wait to meet you sweet one.  We love you more than words can describe already.

No comments:

Post a Comment